Thursday, 11 February 2016

How things can change

So a little over three weeks ago I finish work and set of to collage without a care in the world. Within a couple of hours im in a hospital bed with a smashed hip and collarbone. It really has underlined to me how quickly things can change. I spent 8 days pined to a bed before I was operated on and my hip was pinned back together. A further two weeks in hospital before I could come home. Currently I'm stuck in a wheel chair  with many months of rehab ahead before I can walk again..

Of course I know it could have been a lot worse, of course I'm great full to be alive and understand with work I will continue to get better. But honestly, what a bastard. Everything has changed in a split second and I really don't know what's going to happen next. Guess I never really did.