Friday, 29 November 2013

Qi Gong blog six

Well, thats that, five days of Qi Gong training done and now I'm sat in Manchester airport waiting for my flight back to Bournemouth, back home. It's a funny old thing sitting in airports watching everyone run round like complete nut cases. One of the benefits after a week of fairly intense Qi Gong is I find myself fairly calm and relaxed. Until of course someone decides to piss me off, then it might change.

It's been a strange week for me up here. I'm not the kind of person who likes to be away from home. That together with the training I've been on, has left me at times a little on the sensitive side. Those who know me well know I'm a sensitive bunny at the best of times.
Still, so far so good.

Having to wait five hours for my flight hasn't been the best of things. I did ask for a seat on a earlyer flight and had a brief  moment of glee when I was told there were a few spare seats. However, as is sometimes the case, this moment of joy was short lived when the smiling customer service joy giver informed me the transfer would cost an extra £42. The original flight was only just over £50 so I decided to say thank you and sit back down. Lovely.