Saturday, 1 October 2011

Thank you for listening.

Just been mooching about the new blogger interface and noticed my little old blog has been looked at by over eight thousand people since I started gently rambling on a couple of years ago. And that in turn got me thinking, why? You see the thing is I sill have this deep seated belief that no one wants to listen to the shit I go on about, mostly because it has very little substance and is mostly light and of no real consequence. Then I realized that's exactly the sort of stuff I like to listen to and even from time to time read.

Sometimes it seems the whole world are taking themselves just a tad to seriously and that's where  something and nothing starts to sound appealing. Blogs about people in history with big hats, great philosophers, the size of flairs in the seventies have all clicked their way from my trusty macbook outward to anyone bothered to have a look. And that I guess is why more then a few have dropped into The World of Dobbo and had a look. It's not a ground breaking blog, It's not going to change the word, however, it might put a smile on someone's face and that can seldom be a bad thing. If you happen to be one of the people who have returned to look again, I hope it's made you smile and thank you for listening.