Wednesday, 12 October 2011

As if it's gona be different,

It's been a few hours, a few long and painful hours. Tonight I've been mostly trying to install iso 5 on my iphone. Those of you who know will appreciate the importance of this. Time and time again it has failed and time and time again I have continued trying as if it's gona be different, It wasn't. I know (or at least I think I know) what I need to do but I'm buggered if I can work out how to do it. How do I find and then delete the downloaded ios from itunes so I can start again and hopefully get rid of the glitch? Fucked if I know.

So here I sit with a head full of high class problems wondering how I'm going to get to sleep no having iso 5 on my phone. Then out of nowhere it hits me, what the fuck am I doing? what the fuck am I thinking?

You see when I finally got clean I made a deal. I'll give of myself as freely as I can at any given point for as long as I can at any given point. Simple. This of course was long before iso 5, of iso of any sort. Nevertheless the guiding principle remains the same. Get the fuck out of self and I'll be ok.