Sunday, 10 July 2011

What a weekend

For the most part I get to have the most amazing weekends. Normally things are really relaxed and as a general rule they pass without event or stress. But not this time.

Yesterday was spent getting the car fixed after it's recent MOT. In truth our trusty little motor got of lightly, nevertheless repairs were needed and as is often the case, it cost a bastard fortune.

Today was a much cheaper affair and for that I'm greatfull. Yet despite this I still find myself looking back on the day and feeling it wasn't that great. Is this the truth? Well to be honest, no, no it's not. The truth is the day was ok, just ok.

Towards the end of the day I got to stroll down by the beach with Mrs D and the boy. I got to spend time with my family and I got to put my feet up and at long last relax. What a weekend.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone