Wednesday, 18 May 2011

With his facial hair

A German man scooped the title of world's best beard on Sunday after impressing competition hosts in Norway with his facial hair featuring a moose and a Norwegian flag.

Hairdresser Elmar Weisser, 47, beat 160 hopefuls from 15 countries to take first prize in the World Beard and Moustache Championship, held this year in Trondheim.

I can't help thinking that if your going to go for any sort of worlds best, a beard and moustache must surely be the way to go. sadly its not a road I'm ever likely to travel. I had a tash for a few years in the mid eighties but to be honest, it was piss poor at best. As I must say was my hair cut. Maybe thats just the way it was in the eighties. Either way you can't take anything away from a beard and moustache champion.