Saturday, 7 May 2011

Convention

It's not that I'm not a fan of fellowship conventions, it's more a case of I don't like them very much. The problem, to be honest has nothing to do with the whole convention thing. It's more to do with the fact that try as I might, I simply don't have a fucking clue what to say to people.

Nevertheless I will for-sure be turning up to our next local C.A convention here in sunny Bournemouth and I'll enjoy myself and talk to everyone I see even if it bloody kills me.

Why? simply because if I don't I might, just might be being a selfish little bastard and that I can guarantee is a real, real bad thing for me to be.

So my dear friends, and this is the crux of it all. If you happen to be in Bournemouth on the 4th of June, and if indeed you fancy trudging along to what might well be a fairly great convention, do me a favour, stop and have a chat. I'll be the one looking for someone to talk to. That and possibly dancing, something Mrs D told me to never again do in public.