Thursday, 31 March 2011

Wot no tec?

It's been an odd couple of days. Together with the Mrs and the boy I've spent some time living in one of those static caravans in Devon. Apparently you get your rewards in Devon, or was it heaven? Either way it's been a great few days, possibly due in some small part to the lack of wifi and a 3G connection.

I've got to admit the idea of no useable Internet connection filled me with more then a little dread as we set of down here, but it's been ok. Only just about ok mind. I need to make it clear, in no way do intend to chop in all my tec for half a potato and a wooly hat, but it was nice for a couple of days.

Tomorrow we head back home. Home with it's laptop, ipad and pc. Home with it's wonderful fullspeed broadband and big flat screen telly. It's been nice being away, but I love going home.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone