Wednesday, 1 December 2010

I know your out there

So, as some of you may be aware, I've started to study. Its an strange concept to me and I'm the first to admit I'm not exactly the most learned of folk. Still I thought why not try, that simple principle seems to have worked so far, so why not now. I've been at a a little while now and my first couple of assignments seem to got where they need to be, when they need to be there.

But tonight something quite odd happened, odd and quite frankly a touch freaky, at least for me. What could this earth shattering event be I hear you ask, what ever has happened? Well, very simply, I enjoyed myself. Tonight I sat down with a pile of books and enjoyed studying them. Now I know to some folk this might sound strange, I've heard talk of the people who really do enjoy study, I know your out there, But that's never been me. Not till now.

So here I am trudging towards my latter years with the sudden revelation that learning stuff might actually be enjoyable. Looks like my chances of getting through this thing might be improving.