Saturday, 18 December 2010

Been thinking of late, I'm not blogging much compared to what I have in the past. So with that in mind I decided to sit down tonight and tap away on the old key board for a while. However, I quickly found myself  reading back, deleting and trying again. This happened several times. What will people think? will they like what I write? will it be funny? Blah, Blah, Blah. The thing is I know only to well that as soon as I go down that road, I'm more or less screwed. You see the whole point of starting this blog was to simply sit down and write. It really ain't about the end result, its just doing it that I like.

With that in mind I cant help thinking, and that I must say is a perilous activity, how quickly things can change. In the blink of an eye life can shift from sunshine and happiness, to bum trembling doom and despair. A case in point is unfolding as I write. Under my guidance Mrs D has backed up her iphone and is attempting to restore it to factory settings. Unfortunately things are no going quite to plan and I find the night has fallen some what, in the balance. Bright ideas are most surely wonderful things, sometimes.... 

I guess it might be an idea to have less ideas. But if that be the case, is it an idea I can have in the first place. This is the kind of thing I ponder from time to time, the sort of thing that takes up space in my head. Is this normal? I really have no idea and that's fine for now. Looks like the wife's iphone might be OK as well......