Saturday, 25 December 2010

Another Christmas

So, that's it, another Christmas done and dusted with the minimal of hassle and grief. At least mostly. Thing is it would be all to easy to focus on the negative stuff, family members relapsing or ones I'd love to have contact with buy can't. Blah, blah bloody blah. Then of course I could take some time to think about the money problems we have as we move into a new year. More blah, blah, blah.

In truth it's all mostly bollocks. Thing is that dispute any of the above, things are ok. The whole Christmas thing has gone really quite well and sat here tonight I feel myself suffering a tad of contentment. Being able to sit with Mrs D and watch Jack open his toys this morning was amazing. To the best of my knowledge I've not killed anyone today, certainly I've not tried to and my belly appears to be full. On top of that, I'm still clean and sober. It's a good Christmas, I hope yours has been to.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone