Saturday, 13 November 2010

Its been a while

Seems like it's been ages since I've had time to sit down and add something to this blog. Bit of a shame from my point of view because although it's clearly a tad on the self indulgent side (blogging) I do so very much enjoy it.

Seems like the old life comes along thing really has been the case of late. Start a bit of study with the open university sounded so simple, even easy when it strolled into my head a few months ago. Easy my arse. It's not the study, it's the finding the bloody time. A job, a family, fellowship stuff, service, sponse's, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.

Of course I know I need to be grateful, I know the life I have today truly is a blessing and I really am a happy bunny with it all, I just wish I had more time. This I must say is a long way from days gone by. I spent so many hours just sitting around wishing my life away bored as mad Mick mc bored from the clan mc bored.

I don't get bored any more, so I don't moan about it. I do however (obviously moan about not being bored) I guess it's just in my nature to have a bit if a gripe about stuff, maybe it's to do with my fast approaching fourth third birthday. Maybe I've simply turned into one of them grumpy old buggers. If that's the case, cool, at least I know I'm happy. Yes, yes I am.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone