Tuesday, 2 November 2010

The ear ache

As I come to the end of the day I can't help thinking, what a bastard it's been. Normally I can get to the end of a day and as I look back I can quite easily find some positive stuff that over rides any of the shit that's been going on. But not today, not much anyway.

The reasoning behind this is quite simple, I'm on day two of a constant bloody ear ache and to be quite Frank, it's starting to piss me off more then a little tad. That coupled with the fact I had very little sleep last night has enabled me to spend much of the day right on the edge of sanity.

Despite this I seem to have managed to get this far without killing of even trying to kill anyone what so ever. If you have a head that works like mine you will surely understand what a big deal this is. So what have I learned? Truth is nothing new, I have always known I don't do well when I'm in pain and to be honest I'm not sure I ever will. So the answer is simple, ear ache be gone. I said ear ache be gone. Bugger.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone