Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Dam insurance

I had an interesting chat the other day with my old car insurance company. Due to the massive increase they decided to drop on my poor little family, I jogged them on. Of course the little tinkers were quick to point out that in order to obtain freedom I would have to pay. Begrudgingly I agreed.

Problem is the slightly less then helpful person I talked to absolutely refused to accept payment unless it was with a card and over the phone. Despite my desire to pay by post I was told they could only accept payment over the phone and that was that. This perturbed me some what and I politely said my goodbyes.

Tonight I had a call from my old insurance company. The lady I spoke to (natalie) told me she would be very happy to receive payment throughout the post, this filled me with glee. So much so I think I'll give them a call and pay by card now.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone