Friday, 19 November 2010

Birthday Time

So this morning I rolled into my fourth third year and I've got to say, it's gone better then I thought. Or at least better then I thought when I was twenty three, or even thirty three. It seems like I've got quite comfortable with my age. I guess that might indicate at least in some small way, I'm doing something right.

One thing that has taken me a little by surprise today has been the number of people wishing me happy birthday. Of course Facebook has played it's part, as has the fellowship, but nevertheless I've been blown away by the number of people who have bothered.

It's a nice place to be in life, exactly where you are. I don't want to sound like one of those complicated spiritual tossers who come out with those sort of one liners, but it is. As much of a pain in the arse some stuff is right about now, it's ok and that's good enough after fourth three years of practice.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone