Friday, 8 October 2010

Lots O Hugging Bear

It was with a degree of glee I finished my Friday night fish and chips and settled down with the boy and Mrs D to watch toy story three. As I flicked my trusty recline button I knew the next hour and a half would be filled with mirth and merriment for the whole family.

What I failed to take into account are the hundreds of anti piracy trailers that have so often flicked before my eyes. Surely in this day and age its not a problem?

Truth is, the fact that we were sat watching a less the original copy made absolutely no difference what so ever. The picture quality was good, the sound quality was good and as expected, the entertainment was great...............

But not for long. Sixty minutes into what I believe to be a ninety minute movie, things changed, and not in a good way. As the sad clown explained just what sunny side was all about  and reviled to all the evil that is "Lots O Hugging Bear", the bastard thing crashed!! Oh how we laughed.......

I can't help thinking that maybe, just maybe there is a message in amongst all this. Possible that this poetic justice thing is simply a bit of a fucker, or possibly its something else. Maybe with a bit more practice I'll work it out.