Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Amazed.

Spent a few hours at longleat today. While jack went to look at the lions with his nan and grandad I got to spend a bit of time alone with the wife. It kind of highlighted how little time I get to spend with Mrs D without the ever present boy. Don't get me wrong, I really wouldn't have it any other way, but it was quite nice for a little while.

We set off about the maze with that age old how hard can it be attitude. Some time latter we finally found our way out. This really was a case of good luck rather then good guidance. Moments latter I found myself climbing into one of those bounce you about like a bastard simulators fighting the urge to chuck my guts up.

All in all we probably spent an hour or so wondering about the place holding hands and acting almost like a couple with no kids. It was nice for a while and my hope is we will do it again, least we not forget each other.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone