Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Hot, dam hot.

It's a funny thing how most folk will spend all winter pissing and moaning about how cold it is, only to do the same about the heat once the summer gets here. Not me, no sir, not this gringo. Ask me about my dream holiday and I'll have ya speeding down a snow encrusted mountain every time. It's not that I don't like the sun, I do, but I don't like getting all hot and sweaty, sticky etc etc.

Mrs D however is very much on the opposite side of the hot cold divide. She will quite happily sit and fry her arse off all day long, stopping only to flip over once in a while. This to me is madness. Should we ever be in the position to afford an out of country holiday, this might be a problem. Right now, its not. When it is I'll let ya know.

In other news, I got my hands on an iphone4 this afternoon. As many of you know, I love a bit of tec and this was no exception. It really is a very cool bit of kit and needless to say I was instantly tempted by the O2 early upgrade offer. Sadly Mrs D would most surly have my love spuds on a plate if I got one and she didn't, so for now I'm gona need to play the long game. Slowly slowly catch a monkey as they say, who ever they are!!!