Friday, 4 June 2010

An easy run

I started this week absolutely convinced I'd have an easy run of it, after all what could go wrong on a four day week? This I promise is an attitude I will most certainly try to avoid from this day forth. As it turned out the week has been what I can technically term as a bit of a bugger. Please don't think I'm just looking for another excuse to wine about stuff, I'm not, though I could. Its more to do with my assumption (the mother of all fuck ups) that just because its a four day work week, things will be trouble free. This I can now confirm to be false information. Every day is simply that, a day. Is open to the same ups and downs as any other day, no matter how long either it, or the week is. Today is Friday, I like Fridays, Im quite fond of the other days too.