Monday, 21 June 2010

Dubious Luxury.

Found myself getting mighty pissed off with someone who cut me up on the way to work this morning. I ended up shouting out the window like some sort of demented knob-head. I need to point out that is not my usual style, though it has served as a reminder that at any given point, I still have it in me. I guess its easy when every thing is all good, to plod along thinking it will always be so. Of-course, this is a lie, someone will for-sure piss on your chips sooner of latter.

So the question then becomes, how do we deal with the chip pissing bastards of this world. Clearly the easiest way forward is the old turn the other cheek ploy. Great in theory but from time to time hard to practice, but practice I must. And that's the thing, I must. My experience thus far shows me that I have the potential to go a little over the top, beyond the call of duty as it were. I really cant afford that dubious luxury called anger, really can't.

So, what now? what now is I redouble my efforts and try to get through the day without offending or upsetting anyone else. After all, how hard can it be?