Friday, 11 June 2010

Beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair.

Directly to the right is a photo of my beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair. I know it don't look like much but it's mine and I'm very fond of it. For so many years it was but a distant dream. The day it finally turned to reality was indeed a great day in the Dobbo household. I need to point out this wonder of  bum hugging comfort didn't come easily though, I had to work for it. Turns out that these don't come pre comforted, you need to break the bastards in and I need to tell ya, it took some breaking. Night after night I have tirelessly worked on my beloved chair often sitting for hours on end simply doing nothing in order to obtain such a high standard of comfort. The ongoing result has indeed been miraculous. But now the darkness has moved in. Mrs D informed me that it is absolutely imperative I change my beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair in a bid to save it wearing out too quickly.

Directly to the left you will see the replacement for my beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair. To the untrained eye it may seem the same. For-sure its one of a pair, but not the same, not even fucking nearly. The new chair has none of the character my beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair had, and I'm sure as I gaze over, still has. It feels unfamiliar, uncomfortable and unwelcoming. I did for one fleeting moment think about putting my foot down and demanding I keep my chair. But I'd only end up having to sleep in the thing and as good as it is, it's not that fucking good. So deciding this was a battle I couldn't win I have reluctantly changed chairs. I know now I have some work ahead over the next few months. I gona need to sit to within an inch of my life to get even close to the beloved super soft ultra comfortable reclining leather chair I once loved so much. Tough times are ahead but I'm sure if I put the same dedication in to my sitting around as I have done in the past, success will once again be mine.