Monday, 3 May 2010

My nearly week off

Well, that's it, my nearly week off work has come to an end. I've got to admit I thought by now I would be all to happy about going back to work. A nearly week can be a mighty long time in my house. However, I happy to report this is not the case. In fact I'm nowhere near as keen to get back to the old grind stone as I thought I would be.

Turns out I actually get on quite well with my wife most of the time, and the time I've been able to spend with Jack has been most excellent. We did almost nothing I planned, and that worked out to be a good thing. Simply we spent time as a family, even leaving the car stereo off from time to time. The result? a fairly stress free nearly week.

So will I go back to work rejuvenated tomorrow, full of beans and ready to take the day by it's love spuds and give em a good shake? I think I might, I really think I might.