Sunday, 16 May 2010

So, people read this then?

I was chatting to a friend yesterday who said he was keeping up with my blog. He went on to say his Mrs reads it and finds it quite amusing. I've got to say, every time someone says anything like that I feel a little surprised. Deep down I still have that bit of doubt in myself I guess.

The other thing I usual feel is fear. You see as long as I simply blog and think no further then that, I'm OK. The moment I start thinking about who reads it, I'm in trouble. It's in my nature to look for a quiet life and within that I have no desire to upset people. In fact what I really want is for people to like me. Problem is, in the real world that ain't never gona happen. Not with everyone.

So, what's the answer? I guess it's as simple as keeping on with what I keep on with. For-sure it's great to hear people read this blog from time to time, even that it can provoke a smile once in a while. But, it is what it is. Rule 62 springs to mind, don't take yourself to dam seriously.
Posted from Blogium for iPhone