Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Hi Ya!

It's been a bit of an odd one today, been asking myself questions about where I want to be in the next few years work wise. The truth of it is, after much thought and consideration, I still don't have a clue. I am however thinking how funky scooby doo was back in the day. Funky but not a patch on the great Hong Kong Phooey, he was quicker then the human eye don't ya know. I would almost go as far to say that He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop. When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!)

Telly seems to have changed some what over the years. Saturday mornings filled with Swap Shop and Tiswas (with the wonderful Sally James) are a thing of the past. No more Six Million Dollar Man, no more happy days and no more waiting for early morning TV to start. It's about now a chap of my age would normally go in to some sort of ramble about how great seventies TV was, well I won't. The truth of the matter is when looked back upon, it was all a bit crap. 

TV today has it going on for the kids. What I had to watch compared to my son Jack is very different. I had Bagpuss and The soup Dragon. Jack has Waybaloo and In The Night Garden. Life moves on and at times we get to see some sort of reflection on our TV sets. I guess the secret is to enjoy things as they are now, no matter what word we happen to live in.