Monday, 12 April 2010

The greatest mind.

The greatest mind of our modern ages is undoubtedly the legend known as Homer J Simpson. I've bloged it before and God help me I'll blog it again. Some of you may ask why? Instead of trying to convince you, i will simply list a few of his philosophical words so you can see for yourself.

Ah, beer, my one weakness. My Achilles heel, if you will.
 
America's health care system is second only to Japan... Canada, Sweden, Great Britain... well, all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don't live in Paraguay!

And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course, and I forgot how to drive?

Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless.

Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one! 

The evidence is quite clearly indisputable, or is it? Could it be that there is a greater mind, a greater philosopher? One who exceeds the wisdom of the great Homer J Simpson? Doubt it, but if you find one, let me know.